cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just been switched to the role of tester. I have been assigned the task of preparing the test plan which also will include test conditions and test scripts.

Can someone please clarify what exactly is a test plan and what all it should include? A sample test plan would help a great deal. What is a test condition and what does it include? A sample of this would help as well. Also, test scripts, what exactly are they, and a sample.

Thanks

Will assign points

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply. No, my company does not have an existing template for me to work from. I'm actually in charge of developing one.

My email is moiz1322@gmail.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Test Plan: It is a document that describes the objectives,scope,approach and focus of a software testing effort.

Test Case: It is a document that defines the input, action and the corresponding expected output or response, to determine if a certian feature of an application is working correctly.

Test Script: It is a logical group of test cases which when taken together, test a particular function or a unit of the system.

I have just sent a Test Script to your email id.

Hope this helps.

Please reward if useful.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I sent you. Check it.

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

PV

Could you please send the test plan to kvssv@rediffmail.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please send the test plan to sairam2_fico@yahoo.co.in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pv

can u plz send me the same docs at dijosam@gmail.com

Regards

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

mr.PV has sent you a document regarding testing. plaese send that document, as i ve' joined in the testing environment of sap.

nallamothumb2007@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pv/srinivas

Can u please send me a copy

to menonsureshmenon@rediffmail.com

suresh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pv

can u plz send me the same docs at prasanthiadc@gmail.com

Regards

prasanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you by any chance happen to have an example of a test plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

The Test Script I have sent has the description which is nothing but the Test Plan.

Test plan just tells what and why we are testing.

Hope this helps.

Please reward if useful.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALI

Nice to meet you. i am in sap-testing right now. Can you please send me the testing documents from starting onwards to my email id: mail4ravi@gmail.com

It would me very great and very helpful if you send the doc's.

Many Thanks

ravi.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Srinavasa

Can you please send me some sample test scripts (dijosam@gmail.com), also if you have any additional documents related to SAP testing.Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please send me the test plan and any other documents to swarnasagar@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

namitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Testing basically might be User acceptance test or integration. Concept will be same. usually company will have standard layout whihc will be used for all the business process (ex: procure to pay) testing. In the script you enter the conditions that needs to be used to test like what year, what company code.... and prepare the document using standard layout used by company and note the results of the testing.

if you company doesnt have standard layout, i can send on, give me ur mail id.

assing points if helpful