cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO problem? Very Urgent!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

My SSO is working fine but I get an error when I go to some other website and come back.

For example, when I login SSO: xyz.com, it takes me to logon screen then to portal screen. works fine. I am able to do configuration. I can logout too. but after logging out, on the same Internet Explorer, I go to google.com and click back to go to xyz.com again to login, when I enter my user and pass, it gives me the following error; Please help!! it's urgent.

Error during authentication process.

The following error occured:

You could not log on to the SAP system.

The external authentication was successful, but you could not log on to the SAP system and therefore you did not complete single sign-on.

The error message indicates you either do not have an active account with this SAP system or your account is locked.

Please email SAP Security to obtain access or to report an issue with the SAP Reporting Portal.

Thanks,

I will post points for any suggestions!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It looks like you can't logon to portal twice within the same session. You can probably check 'validity period of logon tickets': http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/45/18b6cfe1235d79e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm. Also pay attention if your portal is in the different time zone than your workstation.

Rewards points are welcome if helpful.

Answers (0)