Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple receiver agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

I want to send the message to diferents receiver agreement,

depending of data in the message mapping, someone have a tutorial or link can help me!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try

to do the steps of this link

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

but in tht directory when chose the “extended” option button I dont have anything interface mapping, I have to do something diferent o aditional

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This blogs illustrates how to use the enhaced Receiver determination...here the receiver is determined by the Mapping program...

if you dnt see the Interface mapping program in the when you click the enhanced button....then

1. Make sure the Interface mapping and mapping program are active.

2. Do the cache using SXI_Cache......then check the namesapce and SWCV from the drop down list.

and about sending the same mapping proogram to differnt Communcaiton channel in the Receiver agrement....

coopy the same mapping program in the differnet Interface mapping in simple words make serveal copuies of the interfcace mapping program (which has the mapping you want to send) and then use this in the interface determintain and then in the Reciver agrement....

if the Mapping program is also same then you dnt have to create the different Communiction channels for this....just make th copy of the CC which you have created and use that in the Reciever agrement.

Message was edited by:

Nisar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want sent the same message mapping for diferentes channel comunication

the interface is sent the idoc clsmas of one system the webservices, but in the webservices use diferentes methods, I dont be sure that one message mapping and diferentes channels comunication can I do that or I cant define other interfece for every interfase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Tks for you help,

I have a doubt, I want sent the same message for the same interfase for the same reciever agremment but different channel communication

I can do that???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Multiple Receivers

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Thanks

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

same message for the same interfase for the same reciever agremment but different channel communication

I can do that???

Yes you can do that. but same RA cannot have multiple CC in it so you have to crete the multiple RA for that you need to have multiple interfacess Determination.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lizz,

<b>have a doubt, I want sent the same message for the same interfase for the same reciever agremment but different channel communication

I can do that???</b>

u r telling...same message interface

same reciever

same message.

different Adapter

u can definetly do that...only thing u have to do is to create 2 communication channel having different adapter ..u will have to create 2 receiver aggrement and 2 sender agrrement .But what is ur requirement..???

regards

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did not quite understand what you meant that, but, If you have to send your message to multiple receivers then:

In the receiver determination step

1) add a new condition.

2) In the condition Editor, you can select the field based on which you want to route the message and give a condition to it.

3) Put in a Receiver Service name for this condition.

4) Complete the Interface determination and receiver agreement steps. Now if the condition is met, the message will be routed to this receiver

You can add multiple conditions and do the same steps above.

There is also another option - Enhanced Receiver Determination

Regards,

Balaji.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to use conditional receiver determination,check below links.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/content.htm

http://www.w3schools.com/xpath/default.asp

http://www.w3schools.com/xpath/xpath_operators.asp

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/suraj.sr/blog/2006/01/05/multiple-inbound-interfaces-within-a-service

Rewards,

Phani

Reward Points if Helpful

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will help you

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

Regards

Agasthuri Doss