cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error transmission reservations in SRM-ECC

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

I have SRM 5.0 classic scenario with ECC 6.0.

When I trying to create a reservation the SC send a transmission error:

Shopping Cart 1100002012 (reservation 9900000011): M7 676 Number 9900000011 does not lie in number range RB

I have maintained all configurations SRM

1.- In ppoma_bbp in BWA attribute =201

2.- In ‘Define Number Ranges for Shopping Carts and Follow-on Documents’ = RS range from 990000… to 999999…

3.- In ‘Define Number Ranges per Backend System for Follow-on Documents’: logical system= XXXCLNT130, no. range reservations= RS

And I have maintained all configurations ECC

1.- in ‘Define Number Assignment for Reservations’ = RS is external range and is the same than SRM (990000…. To 999999….)

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep.

The BADI did you refer wasn't implemented.

This case is very strange because i changed all number range from RS to RB and i can create reservation in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

<b>Follow the steps in Note 891924 - Shopping cart: Create reservation in back-end system. It talks about the exact problem you faced:</b>

Assigning the number range interval for external reservations

Call Transaction SM30 for the T460D table.

Select with the key fields OBART (object type): 3 and PAART (order type): RS

Go to the 'Change' mode for the selected entry and assign the number range interval already created to the NUMKE fields.

So essentially you can use RS too once you have this set up as mentioned above !

Pls assign points if answer is usefull !

Sundeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Sundeep.

This note is very clear.

Thanks a lot, and points for you.

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sundeep.

I review the configuratión and all contain the number range RS.

The RB number range exist in ECC but i don't refer him in SRM.

I think the problem is in ECC because the message M7 676 exist only there.

do you have another suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

It seems like a case where you have the BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE and method

GET_NUMBER_OR_RANGE to override determination of the number range object and the number assignment for a reservation.

Can you confirm if you have this BADI implemented?

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

As per your explanation, your configuration looks ok to pick up RS number range. Not sure why it is picking up number range RB. Can you please check your configuration all through once more to ensure that you dont have RB instead of RS. This definitely looks like an issue with you maintaining RB instead of RS somewhere in the configuration !

To me, the below step seems the problem, sijnce it is picking RB as the number range in the backend, instead of RS

3.- In ‘Define Number Ranges per Backend System for Follow-on Documents’: logical system= XXXCLNT130, no. range reservations= RS

Can you please confirm the same?

Thanks,

Sundeep