cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding to nearest decimals--VERY URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am encountering a serious production issue. On the FB60 screen when I enter the amounts in the line items and select the the respective tax code, my system calculates the tax amount as $0.06 where as when I calculate on my calculator it is coming up as 0.0565. Because of this my total balance is offsetting by 1 cent ($0.01). I want my SAP system also to round off to $0.0565 instead of $0.06. Is there any way to do this setting. I know I can change the value manually under tax tab. But, there are so many invoices like this and calculating the tax manually and then entering the right decimal value in the tax tab will not serve my purpose.

PLease help me with this as it is a very urgent issue.

I would surely award points for any kind of positive help.

Thank you,

SONY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my knowledge goes SAP bydefault rounds off to 2 digits. If you want any changes in that you will have to take the help of ABAPer and write the routine to change the number of decimal points.

Regards

Santosh Hegde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

we do not have any ABAPer in this place(my client is too stingy). Is there any other way of doing it? do u know in which code I can take care of it? Thanks for the info though!!

Thanks

Sony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your MM guy if he can adjust in his config. But I am not very sure if that can be done. Else you will have to use an ABAPer to set this right

Regards

Santosh Hegde

Answers (0)