cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage of pictures imported via SE78

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Using transaction SE78, I have created a new picture in SAP, and I call it in a SAPScript. It works ok, but I am quite worried because lots of pictures have to imported and I don't know how to supervise the space used by these pictures.

So, my question is the next one : do you know where are physically stored by default the pictures imported using SE78 ?

Thanks for your answers.

Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are a developer you no need to bother about...

Once you upload the picture it will be in SAP repository where space occupied by a picture is almost negligible and if there is any memory issues your basis team will take care of.

Regards

Surya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to worry about space you can upload as many picture as you want and you basis team will take care of it....

Check following tables,

rsscg , stxbitmaps , ttxgr, ttxgrt .

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help !

But I really need to know where these pictures are stored. I read on SAP OSS that they are stored in a BDS buffer (Business Document Server). Is it a dedicated server, or the same as the one used to store documents linked to CV01N transaction, or something else ?

Hundreds of pictures will be downloaded, so I can't just download them without taking care about consequences. I have to be able to explain to our administrator which repository or which server he has to supervise.

Thanks very much for your answers.

Philippe.