cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

810 and 830 IDOC structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on BizTalk SAP integration project whereby i need to pull 810 from SAP and send 830 to SAP,but i dont know what is the IDOC Message type and basic type,810 and 830 maps to.

Could u pls anybody help me out.

Regards

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message type for EDI830 is DELFOR and its corresponding Idoc type is DELFOR02.

For EDI810 message Type: INVOIC and Basic Type: INVOIC02.

Hope this wull help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Nilesh,

BizTalk contains xsd schema named DELFOR01 and not DELFOR02,cani use DELFOR01 for sending 830.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nilesh,

I am working on the BizTalk side,learning the SAP configuration,howver one more question,

I am able to retrieve the 810 from SAP and sending it to bizTalk,but right now i am using we19 to search an exisitng invoic02 idoc and then pressing the standard outbound processing button i.e i am doing manually,but can u tell me what configuration i need to do on the SAP side such that when a user generates an invoic02 idoc,it automatically sends that idoc to a particlaur port.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

In order to trigger invoice idoc...

Go to VF02 Transaction and use invoice number.

click on enter

GOTO->HEADER->OUTPUT

Give the output type and print medium should be 6(EDI) or A( ALE)

Click on Further data and select->select send immediately.

In outbound partner profile if you select Ouput Mode ( Under tab -- Outbound options) Collect idoc then

Go to SE38 and use RSNAST00

Output Application : V3

Object key - Invoice Number ( 10 digit)

Output type - RD00( SAP Standard)

Transmission medium = 6(EDI) ,A(ALE)

Else you can set "Tranfer idoc Immediately".

WE19 is just for testing purpose. In Real time you will used tranasction codes.

Let us know if you need more details.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Thank u very much,i have more question,i created all the configurations on the SAP side like

creating rfc destination,other things which are needed to send an idoc from SAP to biztalk,in short i followed the following article

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms942196.aspx and i then use we19 to generate the invoic02 idocs.

But i need to now send the 830 from BizTalk to SAP and i dont know what are the configurations that needs to be done on the SAP side.I can all the control record inforamtion from BizTalk.

Pls Some one help me since i have a customer demo next week.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Basically you need to set Inbound partner profile for 830 message..( TC : WE20)..

Check out the URL below and click on inbound partner profile...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/dc/6b808143d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Note : In inbound parameters set processing code as "BAPI".

Nilesh