Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Services

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have R/3 4.7 and Enterprise portal on Netweaver 2004s. The Portal has both the ABAP and JAVA stacks. I want to execute BAPIs that is R/3 from a Web Dynpro ABAP application on the portal. This BAPI is not found on the Portal ABAP stack.

I downloaded a wsdl file of the BAPI through the BSP "WEBSERVICEBROWSER".

In the Portal ABAP stack, I created a new package and created a proxy Object from the downloaded xml file. I then created a Logical port through LPCONFIG.

When I go to SPROXY it tells me that there is no connection to Integration Builder.

There was no configuration that was done behore hand. When I use the Proxy client in my program, I am getting a cx_ai_system_fault exception. On further analysis in transaction SM21, I observed the following error

SOAP Runtime: SOAP Runtime exception: 111 occurred in method XP_READ_TAG of class CL_SOAP_XP at position 1

I have 2 questions

Is there any configuration that is needed for the Integration Builder and maybe some other configurations?

Is this the best way to link the two systems?

Please advise. Points will be awarded accordingly

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prince,

Check if you have created following TCP/IP RFC in Destination in your R/3 system.

LCRSAPRFC

SAPSLDAPI..

Nilesh

Message was edited by:

Nilesh Kshirsagar

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh

Thank you for the urgent response. The RFC destinations are not there. Do you have documents or references on why we create these destinations for the proxies. Unfortunately basis needs convincing.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out this blog...

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Gievn all details required for proxy settings.

Also you can refer to this configuratioin guide..

http://help.sap.com/bp_bpmv130/Documentation/Installation/Configuration_Guide_FP.pdf

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700009389172004E.PDF

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Message was edited by:

Nilesh Kshirsagar

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh.

Thank you for your response. If I dont have XI, how is the landscape and configuration going to be like

Kind Regards

Answers (0)