cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example for camign element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

can any body can tell what are th examples of campign element and Marketing element with diffrence, how do you manage Status MANAGEMENT IN MARKETING SCENARION , I WANT STEPS

Kumara Mangalum

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

mangalum

Campigns are divided into Campign Elements Time wise Periodical, Zonal wise,

Product Wise, Price Wise, etc.. these campaign elements will help in segmentation of campigns and assigned to campigns

Reward with Points

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumara

An Marketing Plan eg could be the Company's entire years marketing plan which would contain the various types of the campaigns that they intend to undertake. Like the advertising campaign, the road shows etc. The entire duration, budget, the objective etc can be maitained at one time. The various campaign activities taht i have mentioned like the roadshow are teh campaign elements, they can have different sales area like roadshows will be carried out in Delhi, FM Radio campaigns will be done in Mumbai etc, they will have there own start and end dates, the target groups, budgets etc.

Now that you want the steps to maintain the marketing scenario, i would sugget that you have a look at the Best Pratices C22: CRM Lean Campaign Management

on http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv250/CRM_DE/BBLibrary/html/BBlibrary.htm

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

So given this, I understand why you would use a Campaign Element, however I find it bizarre that we can't deduct from the fund in the Campaign Element! It will inhert the planning layouts from the campaign however the fund is not updated. I don't feel that the cost planning should be at campaign level if we use a Campaign element as this wouldnt give us the best visability of spend.

I would be very much interested in hearing how we can deduct from a fund from the Campaign Element.