Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitutions in MIRO transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a requirement where it needs to perform some substitutions in MIRO / MIR6 transactions, at save event. It must to make some substitutions on debit notes when it makes an INVOICE REDUCTION. The substitutions should be done in the following standard tables:

BKPF-XBLNR

RSEG-MWSKZ

BSEG-MWSKZ

RBKP-BLART

Somebody knows how can I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Leonardo,

substitutions you can set up in GGB1.

BKPF-XBLNR ==> this is a text field, should go without problems

RSEG-MWSKZ and BSEG-MSWKZ ==> these are tax codes, I would NOT substitute these fields. If you change the tax code and someone looks at the posted document and will see that tax code says 15% percent (for example), while the calculated value is 10% and he won't understand why. On the other hand all your tax eports will be wrong. What is the reason behind?

RBKP-BLART ==> you can only substitute BKPF-BLART, however I would not do that, because it is a field on header level. You have to test that thoughoutly. Please check exit LMR1M001 as well, might be suitable.

hope this helps

ec

1 REPLY 1

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Leonardo,

substitutions you can set up in GGB1.

BKPF-XBLNR ==> this is a text field, should go without problems

RSEG-MWSKZ and BSEG-MSWKZ ==> these are tax codes, I would NOT substitute these fields. If you change the tax code and someone looks at the posted document and will see that tax code says 15% percent (for example), while the calculated value is 10% and he won't understand why. On the other hand all your tax eports will be wrong. What is the reason behind?

RBKP-BLART ==> you can only substitute BKPF-BLART, however I would not do that, because it is a field on header level. You have to test that thoughoutly. Please check exit LMR1M001 as well, might be suitable.

hope this helps

ec