cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Documents not generated !

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

When I process VF01, the invoice is getting generated but no accounting documents are generated. I checked the error log it says" export data missing".

I filled in the export data in delivery document vl01n then reprocessed it is still giving me the same error.

Pls help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first you maintain

ModeOfTrnsprt-Border

DomestModeOfTransp.

Office of exit

Export customs off.

you will get these details in spro > sd > foreign trade > transportation data . maintain all these as per your requirements

and give the details in billing document in foreign trade data of header and click on se

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to T Code VI49. and chk entry against the country

Till the FT data is missing from there, it won't release to accounting. You have settings in SD>Foreign trade where you can default the foreign trade data - just make the relevant config. and move it up.

Else, change the incompletion procedure so that the document does not remain incomplete because of FT data - the former though may be a better and easier option w/o disturbing the standard SAP setting esp. if you are using a F2 type of bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check 1.CMR general data ..>export data tab page.

check2: in VF01 billing doc item data...>for trade/customs

bye

MCM

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In th billing document header go to header foreign trace customs click on set maintain entries like mode of transport boarder & domestic etc., if you have any doubt click on incompleteness analysis (icon beside of set push button)

it will tell what input you have to give

fill it

i think it will resolve your problem

reward points if it helpful

regards

bvdv