Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical cost element (Value type 11) line item entry in CJI3

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am doing WBS settlement to AUC thr CJ88. Suppose actual cost on WBS is 100 rs.

CJI3 report shows the balance to be settled to AUC. Now It is showing 100 rs balance. I carry out WBS settlement to AUC.

Even though settlement has taken place to AUC, CJI3 is showing line item entry of 100 rs (Statistical cost element with value type 11).

This also affects our reporting as in report S_ALR_87013558, because of statistical cost element line item entry, WBS actual cost is showing as (100+100 st'cal)

Also, I read in sap note 666152 that we can define transaction type as not releavent for account assignment. But i dont see this kind of setting anywhere in transaction type.

Can we restrict the statistical cost element to not take part in CJI3 (CO reporting)? How we can avoid statistical CO postings.

Pls suggest

Madhusudan Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you trace the original document that posted the revenue element as statistical to the WBS?

If you still want not to see statistical postings, the in the report S_ALR_87013558, click on dynamic selection (colorful icon)and open up the WBS selection and double click on statistical. Choose value No. Then run the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

this is only possible, if the WBS-Element itself is marked as statistical. But there can be other situations for statistical postings on non-statistical co-objects.

OSS note 41103 is also very helpfull.

Kind regards

Tapio

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Problem is solved by applying corrections as per sap note 328203.

Thanks again.

Madhu

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Tapio!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Statistical postings could be generated, if

(a) you have 2 co-objects, e.g. cost center and internal order. There is a default rule in the system, that in this case the internal order will be posted real and the cost center statistical

(b) you have 2 co-objects and one is marked as statistical in the master data. Actual Postings only to statistical co-objects are not possible. You can not settle statistical values, they will stay at the object.

Please check OSS-message 106968. It explains everything in detail.

You can modify your report, that it will show only real postings (value type 04), but I wouldn't do it. For me it sounds that you have to check your value flows in general. They look inconsistent, if you do not expect statistical postings.

Kind regards

Tapio

Message was edited by:

Tapio Reisinger