Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave to Transaction Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPL ,

My requirement is to change the revision level of a material through batch data Input.After i did the recording for the TCode CC12 thru LSMW recording , and when i try to upload the records, I am getting an error called as 'Leave to transaction' not allowed in batch input.

Can anybody suggest me how to correct this error?

Regards,

Kevin Nick.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the data get updated correctly?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

the data does not get updated.The error is getting thrown and the Batch Input session is getting terminated.

0 Kudos

Does the error come after all the screens have been processed or somewhere in the middle?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

The error occurs at the last screen and the batch input session gets terminated.

Infact there are only 2 screen.In the first screen i provide the input as the material number and i change the revision level which has been maintained.

When the revision value data gets passed , the error is getting thrown and the batch input session is terminated.

0 Kudos

It sounds like you are pressing the back or exit button at the end of the transaction to get to the menu. If so, you should just quit after pressing the save button.

Rob

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kevin,

instead of batch input, try to make a CALL TRANSACTION. I think that should work.

ec