cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked org. units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus

I created a root node in ppocv_bbp. this works. when I afterwards go into the transaction it says that this org. unit is blocked by me.

The same error I get when I try to replicate vendors to this vendor group in bbpgetvd.

Has anyone faced this problem before? Any ideas how to solve?

Many thanks in advance for hints!

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to open only one session at a time. Do all your work in the same SAP session (one window) and once the particular changeas are done, open another transaction say, using "/n" followed by transaction name (say /nPPOMA_BBP).

The moment you open another session and go in change mode, you will get the error message.

Hope this will solve your query.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for the answer. But I already tried this.

I creted a new node Having only one window open, then switched to /nbbpgetvd and tried to replicate one vendor.

When I go to SLG1 I get the information:

User xxxxx Locks Org. Unit 50000082

BBPGETVD: Program End Reached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Goto SM04 and end all sessions by your USER ID, or you can also use SM12, to unlock corresponding table (PPOCV_BBP Table) Not sure which one...but please find out the table name and unlock the entry if SM04 doesnot work.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Which SRM version are you using ?</b>

<u>Please ensure no body(any other user) else in the SRM system is using the same Org unit in change mode.</u>

<b>Using SM04, transaction, you can see what all users have logged on to the system and which transactions they are using currently.</b>

Please kill all other extra sessions, not required and work in same session-window.

Please log off once and then start the process again.

<u>Related OSS Note -></u>

Note 529305 - Locking problems when creating business partners

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul Hi Sundeep

actually its SAP SRM 5.0.

I tried sundeeps tip but still get the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems to like simply due to same Org unit is appearing in change mode. Have you opened PPOMA_BBP for this Org unit in change node at the same time ? If yes, please close the same session.

Please ensure your same UserID is not used by any other user in this case. Ask BASIS person to help here (Log-off all the users form the system ) and then repeat BBPGETVD transaction again.

Regards

- Atul