cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGMST-Feature

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

can anybody explain me whether LGMST feature is used for Indian payroll.then what is the use of Allowance grouping. please differentiate between wagetype model and allowance groupings.

regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But what about the other country payroll versions when we create a number of wage types and want to default the same we only need LGMST feature right, but when it comes to India we have to approach with Allowance grouping. correct me if I am wrong or please explain me whether is there any difference between India payroll and other country version payrolls in this context.

regards,

madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LGMST is a feature which is used to defaults Wagetypes.LGMST is a feature which we can use for the permissibility of wage types.

For example, if we are creating wage types for basic pay for X company, and as per the company standards, if they want to allot only 20 wage types under basic pay, then we have to default the feature like 20/wage type model for some emp group.

And as per the company if they are allowing 30 wage types then you can make the default of the feature with 30/wage type model.

In 4.6c version we can give maximum number of wage types 20

and in 4.7 it is 40.

So we can not give more than 20 wage types in 4.6 and more than 40 in 4.7

have a look at this link as well

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/56/c396dd7834d111a4620060b03c3b0e/content.htm

Allowance grouping and wagetype moel ae used while modifying feature.

These are the steps

1. create an allowance grouping

2. assign a wage type model to the allowance

grouping Eg: SALARY

(Is there any naming convention)

3. give the default wage types to the wage

type model

4. Give 20/SALARY as return value to the

corresponding node.

Reward points if found useful.

Regards,

Manoj.