cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend org unit of materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue I have created material Ex 32 in combination of plant xu01 and storage location xu01. Now my requirement is to extend this to plant zu01 and storage location zu01. can any one give an idea.

Regards

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sasikanth

If you want to extend only plant and storage location, the same can be done through <b>MM50</b>.

The alternative option is as suggested by other members above.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can extend the material by going to mm01 t code and

give the material , material type and industry sector and give the same material number in the copy from field and select the organisational units then system will ask u in which plant u need to maintain and from which data u need to copy corner rite side u can get the fields copy from there u can give the details which are exist and left side give the details where u need to extend (plant , storage location and org elements). i.e ZU01 and storage location ZU01.

Hope it helps u..

Regards,,

Praveeen Kumar.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth

U can do in T-CODE: MM01

There u enter u Material no. EX 32.

Then select the Organization data.

Enter

Plant: Enter ZU01

Storage Location: ZU01

Then Enter the sales org. dist ch. etc.

Then Press Enter and fill the other neccessary datas. Ur plant will be extened for that Material EX32.

Reward if useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SasiKanth,

Yes you can extend the Materila from existing Plant XU01 and Storage Loaction XU01 to Plant ZU01 and Storage Location ZU01 in Transaction - MM01.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

goto MM01- enter ur material- 32/industry sector/material type and enter same material no:32 in copy from filed, press enter

here enter the organization levels

as copy to -

copy from.

ur issue ll be solved