cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task and resource management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set up LE TRM, but the transfer orders i have created in WM is not being shown in the TRM monitor. I have alsraedy configured the interface by assigning the site to the WM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ziv,

Number range has been maintained for the site for task, request resource etc...do we need to make any change to the object class in customization or the standard settings are enough.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard settings are enough, call my mobile we'll investigate both this issue and your cross-dock time window problem. Ziv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeepan,

Is your problem solved? I've seen this scenario. At the end it was the X,Y,Z coordinates the person added to the ST's in config which prevented the task to be created. Have a look there.

Good luck,

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ziv,

I have activated the interface in WM. Assigned the site to Warehouse and also made the entry in the next mtype table with all source and destination storage type.

Is there any other interface i need to activate?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You did all the right steps but still a corresponding TRM request was not crerated for your transfer order. Is it possible that you did not maintain number ranges for TRM requests and tasks for your specific site?

Ziv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ziv,

For none of the transfer orders the field KZTRM indicator is set. What is it that i am missing. Please help me and thanks a lot for your insights.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ziv,

I did try to drag and drop the site to the folder TO, but the summation of objects remain zero for that class. Is there anything else that could be the problem. Thanks in advance for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Choose one of the transfer order you expect to see, go to SE16 and veirfy that the TRM Interface indicator is set for this TO. That would be field KZTRM.

former_member1031088
Participant
0 Kudos

Sandeepan,

Sorry to go out of topic .But would like to know if you are using EWM. Please let me know if we can perform the SU management, if you are using EWM.I am a bit confused..

Regards

Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeepan,

In the TRM Monitor there are 2 kind of object types, object classes and objects. Object classes are the different "folders" which group together the objects which are actually the different documents/entities you have in your warehouse. In order to view objects (TOs in your example), you are required to drug and drop the parrent object to the next level object class. Try to drug and drop the site to the TO folder (object class).

Rgds, Ziv.