cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing an order with 10 different items in different line items.

I want all the items to be delivered on one date.

Please let me know how to do the settings for the above.

Thanks in Advance

MM VD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MMVD

For this u should have the Shedule line matching for all the 10 items. For eg. if one line item has delivery date on 23th of october. Then all shedule line for different materials should match the data. It shoud have Same Ship-to-party.

It should have same incoterms and Route.

Reward if useful to u

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM

With thge requirement you have there are two Std options available for you.

1- If the client requires the sales orders should not split then you can check the complete delivery in the customer master and then the complete delivery will be copied over in the sales order. (XD01/VD01 >sales area data> shipping>complete delivery required by law(check it)> partial delivery per item(put C here)> max partial deliveries(put 1 here))

2- But if the req to deliver the entire order on one delivery date is not mandatory and is required one in a while then you can check the complete delivery in the sales order header tab under shipping.

I hope this helps

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear mmvd

in the customer master check complete delivery

This indicator unable the user to deliver all the line items of Sales Order in a single delivery. It doest allow spitting of the Sales Order into different deliveries.

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales order -> Shipping tab maintain the delivery group as 01 (for example) for all the line items. This will ensure that all the items will be delivered through one delivery document.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bharath