cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executing Print Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have copied sd_shipment_cmr (Bill of Lading) as zsd_shipment_cmr. Tell me some important modifications also. After making modificatons in it I want to execute zsd_shipment_cmr. How should i do it? In which transaction I should execute it?

Regards,

Nithy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nithy - Is this for Output purposes? Then configuration issues will need to be done for processing -

If you can provide more details on what this is to do, you may get a better response

cheers

nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithy,

As infomed in my above thread to exucte the Programe, have to use the Transaction SE38.Here we can see the changes Related to Program.Hope wont get the output here.

In SE71 Transaction is to used to See the SAP Script - here we can make some setting like the Layout of output, Page Settings, Landscape etc.,

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithy,

If is the Program Please use Transaction - SE38 and give the Program name and Excute.

For the Script use Transaction SE71 - give the Script name and Excute.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

I'm getting the output in se71. If I execute the print program in se38 I'm not getting the result. ZRVADTR01 is my print program. There is no reaction after pressing the execute icon. What are the main modifications must be done? Can u tell me?

Thanks,

Nithy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

I'm getting the output in se71. If I execute the print program in se38 I'm not getting the result. ZRVADTR01 is my print program. There is no reaction after pressing the execute icon. What are the main modifications must be done? Can u tell me?

Thanks,

Nithy