Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC testing

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After pushing IDOC from my R3 system in SM58 it is giving message:

NO Service for system X,client 453 in Integration directory.

what could be the problem..

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do ur business system in SLD has a Logical System name? Also can u see this name in Service-> Adapter specific identifier.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

If still problem, then try deleting and recreating the business system and reimporting it in ID

Regards,

Prateek

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have the logical system set in config directory for r/3 business system. Go into config dir, click on r/3 bus sys, and then adapter specific meta-data. There is a button at the bottom of window to import logical system from sld.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

In the Adapter specific identifiers i can c logical system name of my R3 system and R3 system ID and client..

But is SLD in business system i cant c TS name and Client where as in TS i can c BS name.

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rao,

go to the SLD - Technical system -> Client number -> Logical System Name

u can find your business system name is there .

check these blog...

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

regards

Biplab

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

Business system is showing in Technical system but where as in technical system it is not showing business system,client and product...

REgards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are u sure u have created WebAS ABAP business system? And the WebAS ABAP technical system is properly configured?

Regards,

Shabari

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you test the rfc destination successfully from r/3 to xi using SM59 ? Do you have multiple app servers on your r/3 system ?

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is not an error that your BS is showing up in the TS, its malfunctioning....might be restaring the SLD ot J2Ee might help you out.

your IDOC is also throwing the error becuase of this

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

RFC destinations are working fine.There is only one application server on My R3 syste.

Regards

Rao

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes i created SAP WEBAS technical and business systems...