cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous cheque printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on cheque printing using sapscript f110_prenum_check and standard program rffous_c. I had made changes so as to display line items for that document number which desiplays Bill no, Bill date, TDS, Net Amount etc.) . This works fine for single vendor. But, now I want to do cheuqe printing for <b>multiple vendors.</b> Please help me how to go about..and what changes I am supposed to make in the program..Please respond me ..<b>its very urgent...</b>

Thanks in advance..

Ujjwala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for multiple vendors.. you can pass the cheq data via itab...

and if you want to print only one cheq per page.. then design the SAP Script such that the entire page contains only main window...

after every cheq print give following command..

/: NEW-PAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am printing one cheque per page..But, since I am using standard SAPSCRIPT, in which I hade made changes..it uses many other windows other than MAIN window..and the program i m using is standard program..where it consist of includes where I need to make the changes..any idea how to incorporate it in this program as i mentioned in my question????

Ujj

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your report fetch all the necessary data in the internal table...

and in the main window you need to print this data within PROTECT and ENDPROTECT

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your report fetch all the necessary data in the internal table...

and in the main window you need to print this data within PROTECT and ENDPROTECT