Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance of my Z development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the key points I need to keep in mind,for making my Z development performance optimum.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this:

<a href="/people/rob.burbank/blog/2006/11/16/performance--what-will-kill-you-and-what-will-leave-you-with-only-a-flesh-wound">/people/rob.burbank/blog/2006/11/16/performance--what-will-kill-you-and-what-will-leave-you-with-only-a-flesh-wound</a>

Rob

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member

0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply,

I had the 1st link with me earlier too,I am going through the 2nd link...

Thanks once again..

Will reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could show this programme:

SE38: "RSHOWTIM"

Brgds

Julien

0 Kudos

Thanks,

Will go through the program..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this:

<a href="/people/rob.burbank/blog/2006/11/16/performance--what-will-kill-you-and-what-will-leave-you-with-only-a-flesh-wound">/people/rob.burbank/blog/2006/11/16/performance--what-will-kill-you-and-what-will-leave-you-with-only-a-flesh-wound</a>

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sneha,

The major performance kill in most of the cases lies in the database side. Go to tcode SE30 and click the button Tips and Tricks for performace related stuff.

-Ashim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt reply.Sorry I was late in following up with the replies...my doubt is solved.Thanks