cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor transfor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transfer of Vendor is done from one company code to another company code and deactivated in first company code.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try to post clear question.

always will create the vendor in client level. so there is no issue to use in any company code to the same vendor. suppose if u create at company code level u have to change the company code details remaining details will be same. in xk02 u can make the changes regarding this.

helpful assign points,

Rams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post an Inter-Company entry from the Transferor Company

Dr Vendor Account (assuming he has a credit Balance)

Cr Vendor Account (Enter Transferee Company Code in this line item)

Simulate twice then the following entries will appear

In the Transferor Company

Dr Vendor

Cr Control Account of the Transferee Company

In the Transferee Company

Dr Control Account of the Transferor Company

Cr Vendor

Clear the Vendor line items (either at the time of posting- through process open items or subsequent to posting) and block the vendor Account from being posted in Transferor company;

Hope this is what you were looking for;

Siddique

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

here what my question is in company code1000 there is one vendor called krishna,here i want transfer this vendor from company code 1000 to 1500 companay code at same time i nedd to block for posting in company code 1000.now am i clear now

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

thanku for ur response,can u please explain a little bit clear .thanks in advance again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK you can use something like F-51

You need to make sure the Vendor is set up in the new Company Code.

You also need to consider if you want to do this line by line or create a balance in the new company Code, it is best to do it line by line, but I guess it also depends on the number of open invoices you have.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a question?

Are you talking about inter Company, or paying a vendor?