cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip Layout to be maximized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the Paycheck Inquiry form , which is displayed in a PDF form, We want its layout to be increased , so as to cover the entire page.... without any whitespace left next to the PDF....

How can we increase the apperance of the PDF displayed here, so that the PDF is covering the entire page without any space left..

Need your valuable inputs on this...

Thnks,

NR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

open your adobe pdf and press ctrl+k

you will find a screen of options

select internet on left and check the option display pdf in browser....

disable this and check pl

Former Member
0 Kudos

checked as mentioned but the "Display PDF in browser " option is (checked)greyed out .

I am unable to perform any action on it.

What could be the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you start adobe and then did it....

may be at system level you donot provide this authorization to everyone....

pl get in touch with your IT support team this is not SAP issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, as you said my PC didn't have the admin rights, so I did the same on the PC with Admin rights...

But the result was .. it was opening the PDF in a seperate window in full view...

instead can't we get the extended display of the PDF view in the same window?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is your display specific query... if you have a 600*800 display then it would take more area...

this kind of issues cannot hv a standard solution as the resolution for every pc is a worrying factor.

that is y to meet your requirement my advise is open pdf out of browser.

Message was edited by:

Barin Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you Barin,

But the client doesnt want to see the pdf in new window ... he says ... just extended the pdf part thats displayed there, so the he sees a complete pdf view without any whitespace in the window....

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are looking at accessing pdf out of the html page then this is pdf specific settings...

1. press controk+k and check option display pdf in browser

if i hv misunderstood pl revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Barin,

plz chk the link for your reference to my issue here .

Like to know if we can increase our pdf displaying area till that arrowed white space area

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11228090@N04/1723908883/

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you say pdf area what is that you are looking at.... is it the layout or the area that is covered in the page

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking at the area that is covered in the page ...i want to increase this area in specific....

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create your own form. check the layout from transaction hrform of current form that you are using and make changes...

also this is quite display specific so in diffrent display settings you can view the form of diffrent size...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know if it is possible to increase the width of the pdf area thats displayed in iview there?

I see that the given parameters of pdf are 8.6 * 10.99 inches... Will we be able to change that value for eg. to 8.6 * 11.69 inches

Thnkyou,

NR