cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete old SNP PPM's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we generate our SNP PPM's from the PP/DS PPM's. If an PP/DS PPM become inactive or will be deleted, the SNP PDS keeps existing. Unfortunately SNP use this old PPM as a valid SOS.

Does anybody know how to find these SNP PPM's which have no associated PP/DS plan and is there a possibility to delete them? Unfortunately the plan number is too long for a unique multiple selection in /SAPAPO/PPM_DEL.

Thanks in advance...

Christian Olszewski

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Does anybody know how to find these SNP PPM's which have no associated PP/DS plan - <b>try with /SAPAPO/CONSCHK - Model Consistency Check </b>

and is there a possibility to delete them? <b>/SAPAPO/PPM_DEL - Mass Deletion of Plans and PPMs. Select by product/location</b>

Regards

Alper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alper,

thank you for your suggestion to use the /SAPAPO/CONSCHK to find the SNP PPM without a PP/DS PPM. This is the function i was looking for.

The problem that our PPM names are to long for the selection field of the deletion report i solved as followed. In the CONSCHK list i used the function to maintain the PPM and set them inactive. In the deletion report i selected the inactive PPM and delete them...

Best regards

Christian

Answers (0)