cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No adapter registered for this channel (JDBC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I want to create a JDBC adapter, but when I check it in the CC monitoring, I get following "error" No adapter registered for this channel. What is missing in this installation? Or, what is wrong?

Thank you!

Olain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olian,

Have you imported the SAP BASIS 6.4 or 7.0 in IR? If not then,

Go and import the SAP BASIS 6.4 or 7.0 Software COmponent Version into Integration Repository.

For this tpz file you can get from -

Copy XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_6.40_09_00.tpz from <Components DVD>/XI /XI_CONTENT to <b>directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/</b>

Now go to IR and and import this under TOOLs option.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

version Service pack:10 Release: NW04S

Sarvesh, I don't know, what's done, cos' these thing are done by our basis team. But all adapter metadata seem to be there, cos' I'm able to create JDBC channel.

But in Adapter monitoring I can't select JDBC while others I can.

If I switch the combobox (Adapter monitoring) to "Only installed and started adapters", JDBC disappears.

But why are then metadata of JDBC visible? Why I am able to create communication channel of JDBC type?

So, what to do now to make JDBC work?

Thank you!

Olian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should activate you communication channel and then also do Cache refersh by sxi_cache. Also in ID clear the cache data and check if all are in green.

Now go to RWB and check if your adapter has become green or red.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are looking at the Adapter Monitoring in RWB. This is now part of Communication Channel Monitoring.

so RWB->Adapter Engine <SID> -> and below you will see a button marked <b>Communication Channel Monitoring</b>. Click on this one and you will be able to see all the adapters and the logs there.

Regards,

Balaji.M

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reimport the SAP Basis component once more and also have to created the JDBC adapter( is it you dnt c in the CC or in ID itself)

if you dnt c in CC do the refresh in SXI_CACHE...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cache Refresh.

Thanks

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>No adapter registered for this channel (JDBC)

Tcode - sxi_cache, do cache refresh...Deactivate all the JDBC adapter and activate again and try it out.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olian

1) try reimporting "SAP Basis software component"

2) take a look at the XI installation guide on how to do it: "Importing the XI Content for Software Component Version SAP Basis 6.40"

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700009389172004E.PDF

<b>Similar problem was solved here</b>

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the version XI?.

regards

ajai