cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation in IT6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a case in my requirement as to I can copy a Home address to Emergency address, in case a custom check box on teh screen is checked.

So whenever i make any changes to HOM address, its corresponding EMR address should also be updated.I`m doing this at background using the FM 'HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION', but that does not work out.

In debuggging mode, it gives me a error saying "No record found in the specified period", but I can see the record in the PA0006 table.

The FM is as follows.

CALL FUNCTION 'HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION'

EXPORTING

infty = '0006'

number = i0006-pernr

subtype = '9EMR'

*VALIDITYEND = I0006-ENDDA

*VALIDITYBEGIN = I0006-BEGDA

record = i0006

recordnumber = i0006-seqnr

operation = 'MOD'

dialog_mode = '2'

view_identifier = '07'

*SECONDARY_RECORD =

*NOCOMMIT = 'X'

IMPORTING

return = return.

Where I0006 would be my updated HOM record values.

Can anyone tell me what I should be changing to fetch the appropriate EMR record from the table and update the same.

Helpful answers would be rewarded.

Regards,

Farhana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think the validity date which you are passing to the record is not the same as existing one.

First you try to get the records using HR_READ_INFOTYPE and pass the same record with modified changes to HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION.

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj,

I corrected the same and that error does not seem to occur now. But I do get onre more error stating "EPG 428A complex application error has occurred" for my import parameter "return".

Any idea as to what can be done to rectify the error. Its not allowing me to save even the HOM address now.

Regards,

Farhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the data which you are passing through the internal table and whether its is passing correctly to the screen.Execute FM in foreground mode and check the screen.

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

The problem is with 'HR_MAINTAIN_MASTER' FM called with the 'HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION'.

The return value is not initial here and gives the error message.I don`t know how should I pass the values to suite all FMs called within this FM.. Or should I provide more input to the FM 'HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION"

Please do let me know.

Regards,

Farhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the values you populated coming properly in debugging mode and in the screen as well.

Pass the validity date also(Begin date and End date).

Regards,

Manoj.

Answers (0)