cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function Payee in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think there is no business partner function in SRM for "Payee". Is this correct?

In such case, is it possible to create in SRM? Furthermore, is it possible to assign this business partner function when we post invoice from SRM?

Thanks for you help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are right. There is no Partner Function "Payee" in SRM, whereas the partner function is available in MM module.

This is not posssible to create Partner function in SRM as this is standard SAP functionality. Please cosult the same with SAP by creating a Customer OSS message.

<u>Please see related links -></u>

Note 515789 - BAPI: Extension of structure BAPI_INCINV_CREATE_HEADER

Note 735370 - BAPI: Error messages in log during background processing

Note 896757 - SRM vendor CCR checking functionality for PO + CTR

Note 703855 - Authorization BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE for plant missing

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the quick reply. In case we are not able to create the partner function in SRM, is there a way that we can change the same when we pass PO to R/3? Using the backend badi or so?

Let me explain in detail...I have a vendor for which I need to assign a different payee. This has been maintained in R/3 and vendor replicated to SRM. If we order against this vendor in SRM, would the payment occur correctly to assigned "Payee"? Otherwise is it able to assign partner function in backend badi?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have not tried this, but certainly using <b>BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADI</b>

we could easily overwrite all the required values (Partner Function or any other thing, in this case) before the same are passed to R/3 PO from SRM system.

Try to create an Active Implementation of this BADI (Please read relevant standard SAP documentation before any coding) and hope this will help in your case.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul,

Is this partner function "Payee" in R/3 similar to partner functions "Vendor", "Ship to" etc. in SRM? I mean does it have a partner function type associated in R/3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if you want to make payment to different party,

you can maintain this as the alternative payee in payment transactions details of vendor master in R/3.

all the activities like PO , GR, invoice will show your original vendor , but when payment run occurs the payment will me made to the party ,maintained in alternative payee field..

this cannot be done using partner functions.

we has a similar requirement and we raised a OSS note where SAP confirmed that you cannot maintain partner function relationships in vendor master in SRM

it can be done only in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mangesh,

Do you have any table names in R/3 where these partner functions would exist? or better any function module for which if we pass vendor, it returns all attributes for the same,including partner functions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the table "WYT3".

FM's:

BAPI_CREDITOR_GETDETAIL

BAPI_VENDOR_GETDETAIL

BR,

Disha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>In SRM, please go through this -></b>

Maintainence View - BBPV_PARTNERFUNC

Table - BBPC_PARTNERFUNC

Function module - BBP_PDH_PARTNER_GET_FUNC

<b><u>In R/3 system, please go through this -></u></b>

Table - TPAR

Function modules ->

MM_PARTNER_CONSISTENCY_CHECK

MM_PARTNER_DISPLAY

MM_PARTNER_FUNCTION_TEXT

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,Atul

Thanks for the reply. Is there a partner function named "Payee" or is it the same as "Invoicing Party"(PI).

For a vendor in R/3, I added the partner function (PI) and replicated the vendor to SRM. If we order a PO against this vendor in SRM, will it automatically pull the Invoicing Party? Currently I am not seeing the same when creating invoice, for PO's from SRM or R/3, in MIRO screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any comments on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems like a bug. Please escalate to SAP by creating a new Customer OSS message.

<u>Meanwhile, Please go through the SAP OSS Notes -></u>

Note 537958 - Transaction MIRO: Incomplete payee data

Note 730751 - MR1M/MIRO: Triangular deal

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

tht is wht i have been trying to say , vendor replication cannot replicate the partner relationship between vendors into SRM.

what you can do is , from SRM 5.0 onwards , while creating the invoice in SRM, you can select a different vendor as the invoicing party.

Regards,

Mangesh