cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR Adobe Message Change after clicking send

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In ISR Adobe Form , after filling the details in the form we have to click on "Review" button and the Click on "Send" button.

Then I get a message "<b>Your request notification has been submitted successfully. (Request number: 000600000197)</b>". I want to change this Message as "<b>Your Request No 000600000197 is Sumbittted</b> ".How can i do this?

Please help...

Regards,

Rheema Rahael.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rheema,

Are you getting the Notification no. after executing the std. FM Isr_Process_Event.

If yes, then you need to create a model with the necessary bindings to your view and custom controller.

After creating the relevant model nodes and attributes. You can print the desired message by using the following code in the wdDoInit() method.

String notif  =  wdContext.currentOutput_ISRElement().getNotif_No_Out();
String message = "Your Request No " + notif + " is Submitted";
wdContext.currentContextElement.setNotification(message);

The context could be as follows:

Root Context Node

| Model Node |_____ Output_ISR

| Model Attrib |____ Notif_No_Out

|____ Value Attrib Notification

Bind the TextView' s text property to VA Notification.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not calling any Function Module explicitly and I am not using any webdynpro applications.

I am using only the standard settings of isr Adobe Form.The Isr Adobe form automatically creates the notification number and displays it. So I want know from which place it is fetching that text so that I can edit .

Please help..

Regards,

Rheema Rahael.

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rheema Rahael,

if your frontend is Webdynpro Java you would have to adapt the corresponding confirmation component as the text belongs to this component. I think this is

not possible as the sources are not delivered.

From ERP2005 SP8 it may be possible to use the Webdynpro ABAP ISR clone QISR_UI, in this application it is simply a change in TA SE91 ... In case you are using the PCRs, then the Portal iViews still point to the Webdynpro Java Frontend, you would have to modif thaty. And this is not a nice modification.

Best regards,

Simon