Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no batch data on screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A BDC program works fine when executed in foreground ( for a <b>call transaction with mode A</b> ), however, the same program gives error when executing it in background ( with the same data, all the values are same ). Can any one please let me know what could be the issue.

Regards

Sandipan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

For executing the call transaction in BACKGROUND use

CALL transaction with mode 'N'

But you cannot schedule the program in background mode.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

For executing the call transaction in BACKGROUND use

CALL transaction with mode 'N'

But you cannot schedule the program in background mode.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sandipan,

as far as I know, this is known SAP error. try to execute in mode E (stops only in cae of error) and it will run without problems.

ec

0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

As you have correctly mentioned, it is a known SAP error, I was just wondering, does in background mode ( N ), the screens or the screen resolutions gets different.

Regards,

Sandipan

0 Kudos

yiou can solve that one as well , in SHDB there is another checkbox: 'Default size' or something like that...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandipan,

This might be because when u execute in foreground u might be manually giving "enter" or OK code by pressing "enter key" which is not getting captured in the background.