Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While assigning G/L accounts in Asset Accounting, i am getting an error:

"Company Code 5400 is not defined".

The above said company code is already deleted.

Since this error comes it is not going to the account assignment screen.

Help me out to solve this error.

Will award points.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

A.Anandarajan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You missed some assignment to delete. I think easiest way would be to recreate company code, assign what you need to assign, then try to find which assignments you need to delete (I think that you will not be able to delete now assignments even if you find it), and then to delete company code

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check it the cod is deleted or not to particular company code. you said u already deleted that company code. after deleted that company code u have to save the data. otherwise it will not delete. try to check it this.

If helpful assign points,

Rams

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you have to delete the company code - chart of depreciation assignment as well.

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Company code-chart of depreciation assignment is not done. But in AO11, assignment to company code providing number range, the deleted company 5400 is assigned to another company. when i try to delete, i am unable to delete. what should i do?

It will be helpful if you give me suggestion.

Thanks & regards,

A.Anandarajan.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check transaction OAOB, if there is not entry for company code 5400. If yes ==> delete the entry. If no ==> in SE16 go table T093C and check if there is enty for company code 5400, if yes ==> delete the entry on ABAP level, if no ==> I have no idea...