cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBWP - Look in another users inbox

Former Member

Hi,

While we are testing our workflows, I have the need to look in other users inbox.

I would like to do it without the necessity to be their substitute, at least I don't want to have to contact them, to be set up as their substitute.

Does anybody know a way to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Hanne Olsen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi,

Searching before asking is a discipline I hope and think everybody practice. Sometimes with luck, and sometimes not.

Searching for the topic you call 5 'Viewing the users inbox for pending workitems', doesn't give me any hit, sorry.

So I would still appreciate a hint.

Regards Hanne.

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should use the search forum option in the beginning screen of this forum, not on the left side of the sdn screen

you should find this topic

which mentions some transaction where you can find what the workload is of certain users, effectively telling you which workitems are in their inbox.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
former_member186746
Active Contributor

Hi,

please please oh please try the following.

1. in this workflow forum there's a little thing called <b>Search Forum</b>

try to place the following text " Look in another users inbox"and then press the go button

2. try to read a number of topics which sounds like what you're trying to achieve

3. eventually in a very short time you should have reached topic 5 called:"Viewing the users inbox for pending workitems.. "

4.open that topic and read the reply made by the forum members about workflow reports

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans