IView is not getting displayed when process is initiated.
I have created a WebDynpro IView and assigned it to the user through process.
The problems I am facing now.
1. Say for example, I login as user1 who will initiate the process. It gives me list of all parameters while initiating the process and shows some fields as mandatory (I need to fill up those fields to be able to press Next button). <b>How do I change the cardinality of parameters?</b>
2. When I initiate the process as user1, I expect to see WebDynrpo form with fields, but instead I get a blank screen. <b>What is wrong?</b>
3. I get a pending request in user2's account for the process which I initiated as user1.(This is fine).
4. How do I present the GP processes to users in systematic manner (example, creating contents for user and having link to initiate/view process) instead of going into options like Guided Procedure->Run Time-> Initiate process etc.
Please guide me on this.
PS: I am using WebDynpro form as a callable object.
Dipankar Saha replied
1) If you have used Web Dynpro form callable object you cannot change the cardinality. To manually set the cardinality you need to create you own Web Dynpro callable object implementing GP interface. To make the parameters as non-mandatory in the Parameters tab uncheck the Exposed Out option for those parameters and in the instantiation tab select Automatically start process option.
2) The user role by which you are instantiating the process is not same as the one assigned as the processor of the first action I guess. Better set the processor of the first action as Initiator, so that whoever initiates the process will get the first action as his own task.