Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart to RFx

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can any one explain, how can does shopping cart get converted to RFx.

i have some hints like thru customization it will take the prodcut category and do accordingly.

can you plesase explain where this source_rel_ind flag get called and what are the fucntion modules called to create RFx.

quick answer will be dfinately given reward points.

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Check BBP_SRC_DETERMINE badi</u>

<b>(Read standard SAP documentation using SE18 Transaction)</b>

Did you try to set SOURCE_REL_IND = X (valid for sourcing cockpit) at SC item level ?

For this , you can use bbp_doc_change badi

SOURCE_REL_IND flag is set to 'Y' when you click on the option 'completed' in the sourcing cockpit.

so it is not possible to prevent the flag from being set. If you try to prevent then there will be no function for the option 'completed' in the sourcing cockpit.

Requestor in such a case has no option , but to order a new shopping cart. The old shopping cart can not be used again.

<u>Related links -></u>

Note 1088315 External Requirement: Sourcing ind. flag is wrongly set

Note 1064325 Sourcing Cockpit: Creating follow-on docs in the background

Note 953488 BBPSOCO01: Initial call takes a long time

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your suggetions.

But still i have not got the answer what i am looking.

can any one explain in detail for this process:

1. I created one PR in ERP, for this SC gets created in SRM.

2. once SC created it will be moved to Sourcing (SoCo).

3. instead of going to Sourcing, some times it may go to RFx (create Bid Invitation etc...).

4. this will be done by depends on customization at SPRO (Path: /SRM/Server/Sourcing/Define Sourcing for Product Categories).

5. now i want to know to check the scenario (what type of product category i have to choose to get SC->RFx).

6.how this is working (where the source_rel_ind flag is been set).

(is there any relation bw customization and source_rel_ind flag if ther is where can i find in program level).

please suggest me some programs/function/ etc...

Thanks,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The process you have mentoned is that of PDP (Plan Driven Procurement) in case you are using Extended classic scenario.

The product category here is the material group in R/3. The settings for the sourcing is maintained in the Sourcing in SPRO for a particular product category.

The product category you should choose is depending on your requirement for which the system should create a bid invitation.

The source_rel_ind flag need not be maintained.The only setting you maintain is in the SPRO.

Hope this makes you clear.Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes teja you are right.

but then what is the use fo sourcing relavant flag here.

if the RFx converstion will be created thru customization i'do like to know how it is getting used in program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The Sourcing relevant flag is an indicator for whether sourcing is carried out for a particular product category or not.

Its a table entry which gets updated by the settings you maintained in the Sourcing in customization.

Hope this will make you more clear.

Award points for suitable answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls refer the foll links :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/ea/18cc3fbeb83946e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/20/d07941601b1c09e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/67/c3833cfa3dbc2ce10000000a114027/frameset.htm

Related links:

After the customisation steps for sourcing are done,when you tarsnfer the PR's from R/3 to SRM,the SC's are created for those PR's and the sourcing indicator is set for thes SC's and they are availavble in the SOURCING COCKPIT are for further processing.

Tthe only customizing point fro SOURCING in SRM->

SPRO > SRM > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Sourcing > Define Sourcing for Product Categories?

For Sourcing indicator getting set,refer the foll link:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You can create P.R, Bid invitation, P.O & Contract from shopping cart.

The settings for the same can be maintained in SPRO

Path : SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Sourcing > Define sourcing for product categories

Here you can define the sourcing settings as per your requirement.

Also you define the objects to be generated in the back end in SPRO

Path : SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic settings > Define Objects in back end system

Hope this makes you clear about the settings. Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja