cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deliver text items with VL10C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

in the sales order we have also text items (item category is relevant for delivery!). By creating the delivery via VL10A all text items are also copied into the delivery! (as expected).

In case i use VL10C the delivery due list does not show the text items (?). Also in the created deliveries there are NO text items. Do you have an idea why the text items can not be delivered via VL10C (in VL10A it is possible).

Many thanks in advance.

Hannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

thank you for the prompt reply.

The problem i have is, that in the delivery due list from VL10C the text items from the sales order are not displayed so i can not select them to be delivered.

Even if i select all (via the button) than the text items are not in the delivery...

Do you have an Idea why they can't be delivered in VL10C (VL10A created delivery items for the text items..)

Many thanks in advance,

Hannes

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hannes

Will think over of this and get back to you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hannes

This is because in <b>VL10A</b>, after entering shipping point and other related details like ship to party, sale order reference etc., if you execute, <b>ONLY</b> sale order reference will be displayed. This means the impact is based on the sales document header. Whereas, in <b>VL10C</b>, after giving the above datas, you can even have the option of choosing the line item which means, the impact would be based on the item level, and this <b>COULD</b> be the reason

Others correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi