cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with editing some styles (Theme Editor)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using the theme editor plugin(stack12) for eclipse to edit our WDA-Stylesheets (we have no sap portal).

Now, I have some problems to edit several things, which can't be found anywhere or which are only editable in serveral.css-file.

I hope some experts can tell me how to edit the following things:

1. Where can I edit the background-color of standard-table lines in eclipse? I only can change the color in the css-file (.urSTTDRo2 - ur_ie6.css)

2. If i click one a button for a value-help, a popUp appears. On this popUp I want edit the hover-color of the "ok-button". By default it is #FFC54E.

After spending hours for searching, I wasn't able to edit this color.

I used the firebug-plugin for firefox to specify the css-class. There I found "urPopTbarBtnStd:hover" - But i can't find this in a .css-file.

Where can I edit this color???

3. I want edit the background-color and the title-area background of the popup mentioned above. I could only change it, by manually editing the following things in css-files:

urPopTitleArea, urPopBdyStd (ur_dia_ie6.css) and urPopBdyEmp (ur_ie6.css)

Is there a way to change it in eclipse?

4. If I don't select a entry in the "value help popup" and click "ok", I get an error message with a different background. I tried several settings on the "message bar"-UI - with no result. I only can change it in css. (urCellBgPlain - ur_ie6.css)

Perhaps someone can understand my questions and give me some help ?!?

best regards

Message was edited by:

Chris Rukar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no ideas?

is this the right forum for this thread, or is there a special forum for styles ... ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, since the theme editor is not as such a Web Dynpro ABAP tool, you might get more feedback in either the Web Dynpro Java forum or possibly the portal forum.

Regards, Heidi