cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in License check for IDES ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to log into our 800 client since yesterday, i am getting the foloowing error while trying to log in

"Logon not possible (error in license check)"

Before this we were getting a warning message that the license will expire in 10 days, so i deleted the old license and then it was ok for rest of the day.

But today we are not able to log in at all.

The new license that we applied at service market place is active and still we have this problem.

Can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem.

Its very urgent as our client has to go for their level two training.

Looking forward for a quick reply.

Thanks in advance

hunky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to SLICENSE -- > New Licenses

The hardware key field value should be same as the Hardware key in the License entry . I guess it is not same. Although it is not same it shows green.

Create a new license from the SMP and Delete the Invalid License and apply the new license.

Award points if helpful.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tanuj,

Yes you were rht the ACTIVE HARDWARE KEY and the HARDWARE KEY were not matching, and our other basis consultant request for wrong LKey, and now i requested for the correct key based on my H/W key, we solved the problem

Thanks a million,

Rewards points given..

Regards

Hunky...

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to logon at client 000 with sap*... go to slicense and check that the license is green and valid... if not you need to request a new license from SAP Marketplace and apply it to the system

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Juan,

We are able to log in thru sap* from 000 that is not a problem,

And the the slicense is active and showing us green..

If you can help us with the existing problem we will be greatful..

If nothing works we will reapply @ service market place and will possible post it to SAP with high priority.

If you have any inputs please do let me know

Thanks again

Juan.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you keep getting license issues check that the hardware key, validity date, system name, installation number etc.. are right.

If you can't access the system is because theres something wrong with the license, I suggest you to request a new license and make sure all the details are spot on... then install the license. If this doesn't fix your problem... open an OSS to SAP.

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful