cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of users who used particular tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Plz help me in this issue, I want the list of all the users who had accessed particular t_code in last three months, i had checked in suim, usr tables and in su01, i just want the screen where i can select t_code and the date to access the user names who had used that t_code in these days, thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From my knowledge there is no standard screen answering your requirement.

You can get dig out this information from ST03, but it is by month and it will give all transactions.

If you really need it, it 's up to you to fire SE38 and write your own abap report !

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bidwan for this detailed explaination, however I had just resolved the issue by the hint that oliver has given of st03 and I had done exactly the same thing in st03 that you have expained, any way thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My issue is I just want to trace out that which user has used a particular transaction code maximum number of times or who are those users that are using particular transaction code maximum number of times in last three to four months, is there any report that can be run to find these things, is there any way in which we can digg these types of information in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Goto St03 -> Expert Mode -> select a month whose data u want to view -> Goto Transaction Profile in bottom left corner -> select standard -> and u will see the data -> sort it by dialog steps -> u will see the Report / Tcode -> double click on each of them to know who has ued it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can use STAD but read time will be of 1 day so you need to repeat this for desired period.

Award points if helpful

Regards

Umesh

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can try using transaction STAD, enter the start date, the transaction and execute.

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok then what are the tables that should be used to get the result, it seems that I have to take the help of abaper, am I correct?