cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account F4 Help Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am working in Extended Classic Scenario and when creating the Shopping cart and assigning the Cost Assignment where in when i am clicking the Find for G/L, there is an error message displayed like "Display Not Possible (Inconsistency in the Input Help)". Can any one of you explain me what can be the problem as what type of entries should i have to maintain in the "Define G/L account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category", because i have alrady made entry in it which i am not sure of it. All Experts need urgent help on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Using the SPRO path, maintian entries for GL Account</b>

1. SPRO-> Account Assignment -> Define G/L Account for Prod Cat and A/C Assignment Categories

2. Or using SM30 transaction for the table - <b>BBP_DET_ACCOUNT</b> table

<u>Sample table entry</u>

COMPANY                                                 
CATEGORY       00000000000000000000000000000000         
CATEGORY ID    *                                        
ACC CAT        AS                                       
LOG SYS                                                 
G L ACCT       23050                                   

<u>Please go through related links -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul and Disha,

The version is 5.0 and i have maintained all the entries in the path mentioned by you all, but yet the same error message is getting displayed. I have assigned the RFC Destination for the ECC in the RFC(Dialog) as the SRM and also for SRM i have mentioned the RFC(Dialog) as the ECC and also created entries in the path SPRO-> Account Assignment -> Define G/L Account for Prod Cat and A/C Assignment Categories, yet i am not clear with the Dialoge User. Do i need to assign the Dialoge user in SM59 in the Logon column for the Particular RFC Destination. Please Guide me on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please refer to few SAP OSS notes, which will help -></b>

<u>Note 656633 - Search help requires dialog users</u>

Note 642202 - EBP user admin: RFC user profile in back end/plug-in

Note 550052 - EBP 4.0: Preparation for back-end input help in EBP

<u>Other related OSS Notes -></u>

Note 746788 - Back-end system search help for cost center

Note 775011 - EBP 4.0+: Report B_UPLOAD_COST_CENTER_ATTRIBUTE incorrect

Note 673390 - Incorrect destination determined for search help

<u>Yes, you need to create a new RFC connection in SM59. The user for the connection should be a dialog user. You then need to maintain the RFC Dialog entry in 'Define Backend Systems'. If you only want the search help for this user to work fine, the remove authorisation object 'BE_F4_HELP Call Input Help in Backend' from the role.</u>

<u><b>Detailed steps are -></b></u>

Enter the RFC connection in Customizing (Transaction SM30 in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST or Customizing activity 'Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Technical Basic Settings -> Define Backend Systems').

1.) In Transaction SU01, create a new user (on the 'Logon data' tab, you should select user type 'Dialog' or 'Service').

2.) Call Transaction PFCG for the role maintenance and create your own role.

3.)In the role, select the 'Authorizations' tab and and choose the button to change the authorization.

4.)Do not select ANY template on the dialog box.

5.) Choose 'Manual'; then enter authorization object S_RFC and confirm the entry.

6.) Expand the authorization object and choose the pencil symbol for the 'Name of RFC to be protected'. Enter RHF4 and save the entry.

7.)Choose the pencil symbol for the 'Type of RFC object to be protected', select the 'Function group' checkbox and save the change.

8.)Generate and save the authorizations. Then return to the role.

9.) On the 'User' tab, enter the user you have created and carry out a user comparison.

10.) Create a new RFC destination called "SRM_SRCHHELP and assign the newly created RFC user to this RFC destination.

11.) After following these steps you should not have anymore problems.

<b>Related link -></b>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

As already said mine is SRM 5 version and we are using ECS scenario.

I have got another RFC destination created with a Dialog user privilage called SD1CLNT270_DIALOG_2 in SRM Client and the previous one which was already created is SD1CLNT270. So now i have created a Logical system for it called SD1DIALOG and created a new entry in the Define Backend System node in IMG as

SD1DIALOG with RFC destination as SRM one SC8CLNT270 and System type as Local and ticked marked Local and then assigned the RFC(Dialog) as the SD1CLNT270_DIALOG_2, the one recent RFC destination created with Dialog user.

I have even assigned this logical system SD1DIALOG in the Org structure in the root level with *.

Now my Question is:

1) Is the setting i have explained now is correct or not?

2) I am still bleeding with the same error of "Display not possible - Inconsistency in the input help".

Please help me in this.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.N.Parmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll threads for solution:

<b></b>

<b></b>

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>