cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step by step procedure for vendor evaluation entry in Service entry sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

KIndly tell me the step by step procedure for entry the service criteria (for vendor evaluation) in service entry sheet

regards

M.Chandra mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make your service entry sheet data entry (for other criteria as usual). In Vendor Evaluation tab, enter your manually calculated score for vendor on the quality of service& service timeliness for the services (in service entry sheet) vendor has performed.

When you run new vendor evaluation, system calculates average of all scores of all service entry sheets in the time period for which you are running vendor evaluation.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I could not find the vendor evaluation tab,Kindly sent to my mail ID the step by step procedure along with screen shot. My mail Id is chelmcm79@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Service Entry Creation screen (T Code - ML81N), there are following tabs -

Basic Data

Accept Data

Value

<u><i><b>Vendor Evaln.</b></i></u>

Long Text

History.

In Vendor Evaln. tab, you can enter the score for vendor service. To appear the fields (quality of service & service timeliness) here, in SPRO, you have to maintain the scoring methods as C for quality of service & D for service timeliness for main criteria Service.

Hope this clears your query.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant

In configuration i did not do any thing,Kindly let me know in which transaction code in configuration i need to update.If u tell me Step by step it will be fine enough

regards

M.Chandra mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to

SPRO --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Vendor Evaluation --> Define Criteria. Select Evaln. Criteria 05 (Service) -->Select Sub Criteria. First Subcriteria should be Quality of Service with Scoring Method 'C' (Determination from Quality rating of Service). Second sub-criteria should be Service Timeliness with scoring method 'D' (Determination from timeliness rating of service). Save. Come to main SPRO screen.

Now select Define Purchasing Organization data for Vendor Evaluation. Select your purchasing organization & go to main criteria. Select New Entries & Enter your main criteria. Press Enter. Now select the main criteria & double click on Sub-criteria. Enter Weighting for each sub-criteria. Save.

Now you will be able to enter the score for services of vendor in Service Entry sheet.

Hope this works

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (0)