cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using FF.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There seems to be something wrong with my Transaction FF.5. Most of the radiobuttons and checkbox etc. come with no texts beside them, and the whole arrangement of the parameters seems to be quite messy. Is there anything which we must configure or do something before we can use this transaction?

I have 2 servers, 1 running with SAP 4.7 and the other running with ECC6.0. My SAP 4.7 is alright, but when I execute FF.5 in ECC6.0, the screen is not complete, as described above.

Please kindly help if you know the reason. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yupinto,

What SAP GUI release are you using. Is the issue coming for all users or only for you ? You should try it with latest SAP GUI 7.1.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Thanks for your reply. I am currently using SAP GUI 640 Final Release, Patch 18. Does the SAP GUI version really affect that? Anyway, all users are facing the same issue as me, since we are in the same company, using the same GUI.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yupinto,

Yes, SAPGUi version can be the problem... Go to SAP Marketplace and download the latest Gui patch and try it... if it works... distribute it

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yupinto,

Well as suggested earlier by Juan and me please install the latest GUI (from market place) and then test it out for yourself. If it works fine then may be you can distribute it to other users

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit and Juan,

I have installed the latest SAP GUI 7.10, Patch level 0. However, it still does not solve the problem. The texts are still not there... Any more possible reason? Thank you so much for your replies!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yupinto,

One question here. Are you using English logon or some other thing language?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Yes, I am using English Logon. I find that some part of the program RFEBKA00 is commented off. For example,

*------- Buchungsparameter -

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK 2 WITH FRAME TITLE text-160.

*SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF LINE.

PARAMETERS: pa_xcall TYPE febpdo-xcall RADIOBUTTON GROUP 1.

*SELECTION-SCREEN

• COMMENT 03(29) FOR FIELD pa_xcall.

PARAMETERS: pa_xbkbu TYPE febpdo-xbkbu.

*SELECTION-SCREEN

• COMMENT 35(16) text-171 FOR FIELD pa_xbkbu.

PARAMETERS: pa_mode TYPE rfpdo-allgazmd NO-DISPLAY.

*SELECTION-SCREEN: END OF LINE.

-

I do not know whether these code lines are commented off by SAP or not. Do you have a copy of the codes of the program RFEBKA00? If you have, maybe I can compare my code against yours. I am using ECC6.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yupinto,

From my ABAP knowledge i can say the commenting wont make any difference. Right now I dont have access to our ECC 6.0 system but for 4.6C I saw that this is not commented. Of course since the versions are different we can really rely on this comparision.

However the comments wont make any difference simple because Parameter definition is happening corrrectly. And that is the reason why you are able to see the radiobuttons and check boxes. The selection texts are not coded. They are mainatained somewhere else and are linked to the parameters.

Do the following. In SE38 open the report RFEBKA00 in display mode. Then from menu select goto->Text Elements->Selection Texts.

Check if you are getting any texts mainatained there.

If they are then do the following. Goto SE51. Give program name as RFEBKA00 and Screen number as 1000. Next from menu select Screen--->Activate. After this immediately in command field type <b>/$dyn</b> and press enter.

Now try the transaction once more.

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yupinto,

I got access to my ECC 6.0 and our code also looks like this:

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK 2 WITH FRAME TITLE text-160.

*SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF LINE.

PARAMETERS: pa_xcall TYPE febpdo-xcall RADIOBUTTON GROUP 1.

*SELECTION-SCREEN

• COMMENT 03(29) FOR FIELD pa_xcall.

PARAMETERS: pa_xbkbu TYPE febpdo-xbkbu.

*SELECTION-SCREEN

• COMMENT 35(16) text-171 FOR FIELD pa_xbkbu.

PARAMETERS: pa_mode TYPE rfpdo-allgazmd NO-DISPLAY.

*SELECTION-SCREEN: END OF LINE.

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF LINE.

PARAMETERS: pa_xbdc LIKE febpdo-xbinpt RADIOBUTTON GROUP 1.

SELECTION-SCREEN

COMMENT 03(29) text-163 FOR FIELD pa_xbdc.

SELECTION-SCREEN

COMMENT 35(20) text-164 FOR FIELD mregel.

PARAMETERS: mregel LIKE rfpdo1-febmregel DEFAULT '1'.

SELECTION-SCREEN: END OF LINE.

SELECTION-SCREEN: BEGIN OF LINE.

PARAMETERS: pa_test LIKE rfpdo1-febtestl RADIOBUTTON GROUP 1.

SELECTION-SCREEN

COMMENT 03(29) text-168 FOR FIELD pa_test.

SELECTION-SCREEN: END OF LINE.

PARAMETERS: valut_on LIKE rfpdo2-febvalut DEFAULT 'X'.

SELECTION-SCREEN END OF BLOCK 2.

In our case though it is working fine.

Answers (0)