cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have 4, 5 items in the Sales Order and i want to change the ship-to-party for 2 of them.

Item 1: Finished Product --> SH 01

Item 2: Third Party Item --> SH 02

Item 3: BOM (LUMF) --> SH 02

Item 4: Finished Product --> SH 01

Here my problem is:

My default SH is SH01,

When I want to change it to SH02 for Item 4, it is accepting.

But for Item 2, SH function is greyed out, even if I go to Header --> Shipping or Header --> Partner. It is not allowing to change the Partner.

The problem with Item 3 is: for the main item SH function is greyed out and for the sub items it is allowing me to change the SH. My knowledge is that the main item is meant for delivery (LUMF is only meant for pricing purposes), I mean where ever I send the main item, all the sub items should go there. I cannot choose the main item SH to one address and then choose different Partner for sub items?

I mean the system should allow me to choose the SH for the main item and grey out the sub item SH.

Kindly help me solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

VENKAT --> yajee_venkat@yahoo.co.in

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Fir item 2 , you should change the SH partner at item level not at the header level. For item 3, incase of ERLA and item category TAQ you can change the SH for the header item. For LUMF, you have to change the SH for all the sub-items. Kindly check your configuration settings.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bharath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Go to <b>VA02</b>, change the ship to party as SH02 on top screen itself so that it will be defaulted for all line items.

Now make changes for rest of the items.

But ensure that no subsequent document (delivery) is generated for any of the line items for which you are trying to change which is NOT possible.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi