cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 (on Portal>>MSS>>PD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We just implement Portal ECC 6 with MSS (with ERP 2005). In Manager Self-Service - Team - Employee Information - Personnal Development, we got :

500 Internal Server Error ...

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$MetaData.getType(JCO.java:10038)

at com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.JcoBaseTypeData.setElementValue(JcoBaseTypeData.java:828)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClass.setAttributeValueAsBoolean(DynamicRFCModelClass.java:527)

at com.sap.xss.hr.eeprofile.profilematchup.model.Hrmss_Pmu_Rfc_Get_Positions_Input.setNo_Restriction(Hrmss_Pmu_Rfc_Get_Positions_Input.java:252)

at com.sap.xss.hr.eeprofile.profilematchup.wdp.IPublicBProfileMatchupComp$IHrmss_Pmu_Rfc_Get_Positions_InputElement.setNo_Restriction(IPublicBProfileMatchupComp.java:496

The General Information and Compensation Information works (under MSS-Team-Employee Information). Only Personnal Development got problem. We are in a development environment.

We have checked everything in the back end (R/3) configuration but couldnt find any problem.

Someone have any idea about this error?

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh Waghade

Pune, India

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Are you still getting problem? Could you test again and send ST22 dump report, so that I can try to find a solution?

Thanks

narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

No I am still facing the problem...its not resolved. Not able to find where is the problem.

How do i send the dump report....its a long report...is it possible to save in text file or can i download this report. how do i send this to you.

Pls. help..

Thanks a lot for your concern.

Regards,

Rajesh