Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi......i m looking for tables for my related fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m taking LST and CST input as check conditions to get LST and CST amount what r the related tables.

thanks

devender

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi devender upadhyay ,

<b>Example of LST</b> : Point of sale i.e. delivering plant & ship to party are within the same state. The rates are defined by the respective state governments.

<b>Example of CST</b> : The Delivering plant & Ship to party geographic locations are 2 different states. At the point of sales from one state, the ST goes to that state govt. & consignment is despatched to the Ship to party. Once that consignment is received at the ship to party state, sales tax will be levied once the sales is registered there. For this case, the LST that is applicable by the Ship to party further will not be applicable in all probability to be captured in SAP.

The pricing procedure that is there in 4.7 is Factory sale with formula-JFACT, in which the <b>CST condition type is JIN1</b> & the <b>LST is probably JIN2</b>. There may be surcharge cond types as well which will calculate the amount on either JIN1 or JIN2.

LST thru VK11 for JIN2, I will chose the access where the combinations of customer & material tax classifications are available. If this access does not exist create it under an access sequence

So go to tcode : VK11 . There based on your LST CST Condition types JIN8,JIN9 etc you will get Contry Specific in that you will see th ALV Table Control from there F1 in the Amount Column will give you the

table <b>KONP</b> .

Reward points if it is usefull......

Girish

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SE15.. and search for the LST & CST fields...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi devender upadhyay ,

<b>Example of LST</b> : Point of sale i.e. delivering plant & ship to party are within the same state. The rates are defined by the respective state governments.

<b>Example of CST</b> : The Delivering plant & Ship to party geographic locations are 2 different states. At the point of sales from one state, the ST goes to that state govt. & consignment is despatched to the Ship to party. Once that consignment is received at the ship to party state, sales tax will be levied once the sales is registered there. For this case, the LST that is applicable by the Ship to party further will not be applicable in all probability to be captured in SAP.

The pricing procedure that is there in 4.7 is Factory sale with formula-JFACT, in which the <b>CST condition type is JIN1</b> & the <b>LST is probably JIN2</b>. There may be surcharge cond types as well which will calculate the amount on either JIN1 or JIN2.

LST thru VK11 for JIN2, I will chose the access where the combinations of customer & material tax classifications are available. If this access does not exist create it under an access sequence

So go to tcode : VK11 . There based on your LST CST Condition types JIN8,JIN9 etc you will get Contry Specific in that you will see th ALV Table Control from there F1 in the Amount Column will give you the

table <b>KONP</b> .

Reward points if it is usefull......

Girish