cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of ATP Category via CIF

Former Member

Hi,

We have to change the ATP Category of a Delivery of type 'EQ' during the transfer of the data from R3 to APO via CIF.

Could you please help me to find out the suitable position where we can overwrite it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Pradeep,

It is possible to change the ATP category. As far as I remember, there are 2 things which have to be done

(1) There is an User Exit in between the time from when the data is sent from the Delivery in r3 to APO.

Function Module: EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002

Include Program ZXCIFU16

<b>Change ATP Category from BM To BI.</b> :

ICT_REQ-ATPCAT is equal to ‘EQ’.

MODIFY internal table CT_REQ.

End the loop.

(2) Make corrections to the CCR report in APO

Hope this helps.

Please work with an ABAP person to look into the details. I have provided you with the logic.

Regards

KA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Functionally i think your requirement is not acceptable. Think, if u change the ATP catagory while transfer (thr some exit) definetly it will be an inconsistancey in the system, better if custumise the things what is your reuirement.

map your required ATP catagory with the help of requirement class and all. i dont remember the custmisation now, no system in front of me.

but i would like suggest you try for the config change, dont go for change thr user exit.

I am sure , someone the forum can give ur the exit where to map your scenario, i am just concern about your requirement and its mapping in the system.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar