cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few records are missing while downloading to a Spreadsheet from a Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

few records are missing while downloading to a Spread sheet from a Z report. There are around 300 records, out of which 11 records are not appearing in Spreadsheet file after saving. But, the funny thing is when i try to save in other format like, HTML or to a clip board all records are coming.

When asked, the ABAPer said -

your report is coming correctly. if the report is wrong then we can try checking some code in the Z report. Saving it into Spread sheet is the standard program provided by SAP.

He is also facing this problem for the first time.

Can anybody help.

Thanks in advance and u will get points if useful.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1095384
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are this the last 11 records of the list or not?

If not, I don't have a clue either.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few days back we got this kind of error, when i tried to down load the asset balances in excel format.

It was observed that, for one of the asset description ends with cama",". Due to this reason all other details has been stored in single cell. Once we changed the master data of that asset, then we able to get the report properly.

2) Some other time, when we tried to download material master details, for one of the material ... description not maintained. this is another issue. After maintain the description problem got resolved.

Hope this information will be helpful to u.