Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m Engineering final yr(CSE) student.I have interest in SAP.I Completed ABAP last month.After my final yr i will be as a freasher in this field.What should i do after my final yr???can i face walk in from Jan-08.Plz guide me....

Message was edited by:

diwaker kalla

Message was edited by:

diwaker kalla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member200338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwaker,

Welcome to SAP.

Well try to get hands on exprience in ABAP. My advice would be try to be confident in BASIC of SAP. like Report programming, dialog programming, SAP scripts, smart forms, IDOC, ALV etc...

Given an requirment, you must be able to do it successfully. Be confident in all the above mentioned areas.

You can practice work flow once you are confident in the above areas.

try to contribute to SDN. in your resume mention the total points you have in SDN. This will help you fetching a job easily.

All the best for your future,

Regards,

Niyaz

Message was edited by:

Niyaz Ahamed

1 REPLY 1

former_member200338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwaker,

Welcome to SAP.

Well try to get hands on exprience in ABAP. My advice would be try to be confident in BASIC of SAP. like Report programming, dialog programming, SAP scripts, smart forms, IDOC, ALV etc...

Given an requirment, you must be able to do it successfully. Be confident in all the above mentioned areas.

You can practice work flow once you are confident in the above areas.

try to contribute to SDN. in your resume mention the total points you have in SDN. This will help you fetching a job easily.

All the best for your future,

Regards,

Niyaz

Message was edited by:

Niyaz Ahamed