Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in activating DCs in NWDI

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a problem while activating the DC's in DTR.

I activated the DC's with forced activation. DC's were activated but for some of the DC's the source code was not migrated from the inactive state to the active state.

In the repository browser view DC's can be seen in both the inactive and active views. But I cant activate them again since the activity for the DC activation is not available in Activation view.

Can anyone suggest me what should I do?

Is there any way I can revert the active DCs back to inactive and then activate again?

Should I delete the DCs and recreate them?

Or is there some other way to solve this problem?

Can anyone please help me out.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

Check your code whether it has any build errors? Build entire project, if you don't get any error in the build process, create a dummy activity and activate this code, after checkin this code will move to Inactive - Active workspaces.

If it has any build errors, it wont move to the Active Workspace. Try to resolve the build errors and activate the code not forceful activation.

Correct me, if my understand about NWDI - Code maintainance is not correct.

Regards,

Sridhar

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Thanks for the reply. I was able to run the application on my system before activating it. It had build errors while activating.

My prob is that I have done the forceful activation and all the DCs have been moved to the active state. For some of the DCs the source code is missing.

For eg in Web Dynpro DC , Application and Components and Windows were not migrated. How do i move them now to the active state?

Is there any way i can revert the activated DCs?

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to revert the activated codes that already in Active State. What is the alternative, other than sych the codes from maintenance track.

KC

Answers (0)