cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling JDBC adapter in PI 7.0 SP09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My client is using PI 7.0 sp09. I have a JDBC adapter that needs to execute once every 24 hours but each time the server is restarted the adapter executes and starts the 24 hr cycle again from that time. Is there any way to schedule this so that it only executes at a specific time during the day? I've read the threads about the option of scheduling adapters in sp10 but is there any way to control the execution of JDBC adapters in sp09?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter ,

You can write UDF in your mapping . In that UDF write code which returns only when particular time period happens , then only it will create target element , else don't .

In that UDF you can write your time logic . Hope it will help you

• Assign points if you found Helpful

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - please let us know if this is available in SP09

Message was edited by: Peter

Peter Bielanski

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you c availability Time Planning on the top right corner of your Communication Channel Monitoring page.

i tihnk it is available with pi7.0 sp9.0...but to be sure pls check the above path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 1 more query. can we use it in Version SP09?

Thanks

Anuj Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope it helps..

Note:You will need to have the authorizations of the user group SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR with the role modify.

Go to Runtime Workbench -> Component Monitoring -> Communication Channel Monitoring

Locate the link Availability Time Planning on the top right corner of your Communication Channel Monitoring page.

In your case, the requirement is to schedule the Sender file adapter daily once at 8:00 at morming.

In Availability Time Planning, choose the Availability time as daily and say create.

Provide the details like the time 12:00

Then select the communication channel , goto the Communication Channels tab and filter and add the respective channel (File Sender).

Once all the above has been done 'Save' the changes.

For more

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2006/01/04/scheduling-messages-in-sap-xi

Thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The scheduliing can be done using the Planning Availability Times concept.

See this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek