cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

brf in account originations

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz suggest me how to customise Business rule frame work in acconut originations (my sap crm).

thanking you.

Message was edited by:

dariya s

Message was edited by:

dariya s

Message was edited by:

dariya s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

User menu>Tools> Business frame work

Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Daria be more specific are u looking for this for which domain? Banking or finance? or CRM General? Industry specific Solutions, so that easy to help you

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

i am working on banking project. for that i am a new guy in account origination's and BRF , so can u let me know how the process would be and how to link the whole process.

banking domain.

regards,

Dariya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for Business Rule frame work u can use BEFN

to Originate a new Account in banking Domain first you need to creata Bp with role Customer , fill all the data in the data tabs provided Including Payment cards,after creation of Accounts of the bank you need to assign the number ranges in defined in BP and if BRF needs you can do Field groupings also

But basically what i understood from your scenario is you want to create Customers Account data like address, etc..for your bank ami right?

Reward Points for the Right Answer

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkat,

i have created bp's, products only thing i would like to know is how to link these things with BRF, acconut originations.

what is application,applicationa calss, how to create events for my baking senario,

and where i can see the changes..

thank you for ur help.

regards,

dariya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this thread still open?